Rainbow Helicopters - Waikiki Sunset Tour
Call in Special - Receive $10 off per person on a second helicopter tour when you book Rainbow Helicopters!
Enjoy a sunset helicopter tour of the world-famous shores of Waikiki. This helicopter tour takes you along Waikiki Beach to the top of iconic Diamond Head crater, from where you can watch as the sun casts a golden light on Honolulu. On the way back towards the city, marvel at the sunset views, silhouetting the expansive city skyline against a golden light. The tour culminates with a fly over Pearl Harbor, Oahu’s top historic attraction.
- Spectacular sunset helicopter tour of Honolulu and Waikiki
- See Honolulu Harbor, Aloha Tower, Diamond Head, Honolulu and Waikiki skyline
- Courtesy shuttle from/to all Waikiki hotels
Note: This helicopter tour is available as a Doors On or Doors Off flight. Doors On means the flight will be with closed doors. Doors Off means the flight will be with open doors. You can make your selection during the checkout process.
- Where and When:
- Tour departure time: 5:00 pm (winter) or 5:30 pm (summer). The exact tour time will be specified on your voucher.
Check in 45 minutes prior to tour time at the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at the Honolulu International Airport, located at 155 Kapalulu Pl., Ste. 197, Honolulu, HI 96819 View Map
Please park in the left-hand side lot and come to the large glass doors at the main entrance.
- Due to FAA regulations, children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Any child under 24 months is welcome on the lap of a responsible adult at no charge.
For each passenger weighing 250 lbs (113 kg) or more, an empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for an empty seat is 50% off the regular tour price. The maximum weight per passenger is 300 lbs (136 kg).
Rainbow Helicopters does not assume responsibility for conditions beyond their control, including adverse weather, regulatory restrictions, or any other condition that could compromise safety of flight. Unforeseen circumstances may precipitate varied scenic views, delay, or cancellation.
- Special Notes:
- A flight must have at least 2 guests to be confirmed. Parties of 1 can be paired with other parties, but it is best to call about availability in that case.
- Operation Days:
- 20 minutes
- 3 passengers per flight. For larger parties, multiple helicopters will fly at one time.
- Rainbow Helicopters flies the skies of Hawaii in Robinson R-44 aircraft with a seating capacity of 3 passengers per flight.