Wings Over Kauai - Grand Deluxe Flight
This is a truly unique Kauai air tour, the ultimate in fixed wing tours on Kauai. At about 65-70 minutes in length, you’ll get to see it all! Enjoy fascinating aerial views of Kauai’s world-famous scenery and see the island’s top attractions, including Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast, as well as lesser-known sights, such as beautiful Kipu Kai.
Fly alongside the beautiful ridgeline behind scenic Hanalei Bay and continue on south to the many waterfalls of Hanalei Valley, as well as the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale, one of the wettest spots in the world.
Only Wings Over Kauai features an expert agricultural narrative (created by owner and chief operating pilot, the research scientist, Dr. Bruce Coulombe).
- Kipu Kai Beach
- Jurassic Park waterfall (weather permitting)
- Hanapepe Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Hanalei Bay
- Bali Hai
- Mt. Wai'ale'ale
Scenic Na Pali Coast
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be emailed with your confirmation. Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Departs from
Lihue Airport, 3651 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
View Driving Directions
Driving directions: Bear left at the 3 flags and turn right at the Air Service Hawaii sign. Free parking is available. The Wings Over Kauai customer counter is located behind the area of orange seats in the terminal facing the parking lot (no sign outside the terminal).
- Per seat weight limit is 300 lbs (136 kg).
Maximum weight limit per flight is 1,100 lbs (499 kg).
Children less than 2 years old fly free of charge. Children (0-23 months) can sit on a parent's lap during the flight.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 65-70 minutes
- The six-passenger Gippsland G-8 Airvan is the ideal plane for touring Kauai's skies. It was specifically designed for observational flights, featuring huge bubble windows for optimal picture opportunities. The plane's bubble windows give you an unobstructed wrap-around view as well as a downward view. Every seat is a window seat. Communication with your pilot, and each other, is easy using the noise canceling bose headsets. You can enjoy the pilot's expertly crafted narration and artfully selected music, ask questions, share stories and have an unparalleled visual experience. The plane is easily accessed through the large sliding door.