Wings Over Kauai - Grand Deluxe Flight
This is a truly unique Kauai air tour, the ultimate in fixed wing tours on Kauai. At about 65-70 minutes in length, you’ll get to see it all! Enjoy fascinating aerial views of Kauai’s world-famous scenery and see the island’s top attractions, including Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast, as well as lesser-known sights, such as beautiful Kipu Kai.
Fly alongside the beautiful ridgeline behind scenic Hanalei Bay and continue on south to the many waterfalls of Hanalei Valley, as well as the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale, one of the wettest spots in the world.
Only Wings Over Kauai features an expert agricultural narrative (created by owner and chief operating pilot, the research scientist, Dr. Bruce Coulombe).
- Kipu Kai Beach
- Jurassic Park waterfall (weather permitting)
- Hanapepe Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Hanalei Bay
- Bali Hai
- Mt. Wai'ale'ale
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers is available. Please select the transportation option to request it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
Scenic Na Pali Coast
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:00 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Departs from
Lihue Airport, 3651 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
View Driving Directions
Driving directions: Bear left at the 3 flags and turn right at the Air Service Hawaii sign. Free parking is available. The Wings Over Kauai customer counter is located behind the area of orange seats in the terminal facing the parking lot (no sign outside the terminal).
Pick-up Instructions for Cruise Ship Passengers Needing Transportation:
We will pick you up in front of the ABC Store at the Anchor Cove Mall 30 minutes before your flight. It is around the corner from your ship, about a
10 minute walk, or you can take the free shuttle bus for the Anchor Cove Mall. It runs continuously. Our car has the Wings Over Kauai logo on the
side, and we will meet you right in front of the ABC store. It's easy to spot us.
- Per seat weight limit is 330 lbs (150 kg).
Maximum weight limit per flight is 1,100 lbs (499 kg).
Children 3 years and under fly free of charge. Children (0-23 months) can sit on a parent's lap during the flight. Children (24 months to 3 years) must sit in their own seat, but Wings Over Kauai won't charge extra for the seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday
- 65-70 minutes
- The six-passenger Gippsland G-8 Airvan is the ideal plane for touring Kauai's skies. It was specifically designed for observational flights, featuring huge bubble windows for optimal picture opportunities. The plane's bubble windows give you an unobstructed wrap-around view as well as a downward view. Every seat is a window seat. Communication with your pilot, and each other, is easy using the noise canceling bose headsets. You can enjoy the pilot's expertly crafted narration and artfully selected music, ask questions, share stories and have an unparalleled visual experience. The plane is easily accessed through the large sliding door.